Social Media and Marketing Coordinator APPLY NOW
- Marketing & Communications
- Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
- Graduate role, Full time OR combine with your studies -Part time
We're on the lookout for a passionate, forward-thinking Social Media & Content Coordinator to join our inhouse digital team. This is an amazing opportunity to work on different projects. You'll be responsible for driving positive brand engagement through social media and content creation.
Reporting into our Marketing Manager-Digital and Communications, the Social Media & Content Coordinator will be responsible for supporting all social media activities across Unitex International.
No day is the same however, regular tasks will include proactive community management, content planning and publishing, copywriting and some design work, engaging with influencers via our social media pages and social media advertising.
You have a strong understanding of community engagement, strong attention to detail including grammar and punctuation, and excellent time management skills. Confident with the fundamentals of social media and are handy with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- Community management across Unitex International social channels.
- Support with the ideation and creation of engaging content for social media, social media advertising, eNewsletters, websites, including copywriting and some design work.
- Support with Facebook and Instagram advertising.
- Support with the development of social media strategies and brand campaigns.
- Analyse social media performance, social media ad campaigns and website metrics.
- Assist with weekly newsletter.
- Catalogues – assist in photo editing, catalogue design, copy writing and editing across range of catalogues and brochures.
- Information sheets – compiling information sheets for new rug collections in print and digital format.
- Presentations – assist in creating and designing presentations in digital and print versions.
- Labels – assist with merchandising strategy and label design for rugs and other Unitex products.
- Promotional activities – assist in strategy design and procurement of promotional items such as branded bags or promotional gifts.
- 1-2 years social media/marketing experience AND/OR Tertiary qualifications in communication/marketing or related fields – we are open!
- High level understanding of social media, including community management, content creation and social advertising.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent time management skills and must be highly organised.
If you’ve got what it takes, we want to hear from you!|||Sydney, Alexandria|||||||||w-xWhQGT1uElY_j8|||CONTRACTOR|||AUD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false